Tuesday, February 20, 2007

President's Day Weekend




We had a nice President's Day weekend. Carrie came out Saturday night and spent a few days - Joshua loves having Aunt Carrie vist and I sure love the extra pair of hands with Nathaniel! We got some more stuff out of storage and now have bookcases in our room and the boys' room - and they're already filled. Later this week we'll get the pictures back up on the walls. Brian did some finishing on my scrapbooking desk...but I decided not to put the sealer on it right now because I wouldn't be able to use it until Thursday or Friday. We'll do that before we go on vacation in April, most likely.


Nathaniel has definitely taken to crawling! He's not quite up on all 4s, but he moves FAST in his guerrilla style crawling! He almost looks like he's swimming. Speaking of swimming - when Merlot would stretch and roll around on the floor it we called it his swimming. Well, last night Shadow started doing that! We've had that cat for almost 7 years and she has never done anything like that. I told Brian that maybe she's channeling Merlot :) A couple of days ago I found her laying in the hallway where Merlot would lay so he could keep an eye on people in the front and the back of the house...another thing she's never done before.


Joshua helped Aunt Carrie with her homework yesterday...she needed some motion pictures for her photography class...she came to the right person for that help!


Brian's back to work today and I've got laundry and dishes to do - not too much since I was able to get caught up (thanks to Carrie!) on all that piled up last week due to my cold and Nathaniel's . Joshua and I are going to get going on preschool, too, we've kind of slacked off lately.
We made it to storytime today - yay! out of the house!!! The stories were about dental health and going to the dentist...just in time...we go for check-ups in a couple of weeks. Joshua was thrilled to see all of his storytime friends again...it's been three weeks since we last went!

No comments: