While I was doing this, Brian & the boys had a fun day! They took Amtrack from Davis to Sacramento (something we'd done with Joshua about 2 years ago) and went to the Railroad Museum in Old Sac. It's just a short walk from the train station to the museum. Amtrack, besides being a fun experience, is a little fast than dealing with all the traffic, and cheaper than gas & parking and all that. When we went before it was Brian & Joshua's first time on a train (I'd had plenty of experience on the trains in Spain)...this was Nathaniel's first time and he had a blast. They also enjoyed playing with the Thomas display at the museum. Here are some pictures of their fun...Joshua took the picture of Daddy & Nathaniel...
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Saturday Fun!!
Last Saturday I went to an all day scrapbook crop. It was a nice mental (& physical) get-away after the past few weeks. I got 24 pages done and finished up all the pictures of Brian & I from 2000, plus pictures from the week before, Nathaniel in 2006 & Joshua in 2004...and a couple pictures of me when I was little. I'm still trying to get everything put back where it belongs!
While I was doing this, Brian & the boys had a fun day! They took Amtrack from Davis to Sacramento (something we'd done with Joshua about 2 years ago) and went to the Railroad Museum in Old Sac. It's just a short walk from the train station to the museum. Amtrack, besides being a fun experience, is a little fast than dealing with all the traffic, and cheaper than gas & parking and all that. When we went before it was Brian & Joshua's first time on a train (I'd had plenty of experience on the trains in Spain)...this was Nathaniel's first time and he had a blast. They also enjoyed playing with the Thomas display at the museum. Here are some pictures of their fun...Joshua took the picture of Daddy & Nathaniel...



While I was doing this, Brian & the boys had a fun day! They took Amtrack from Davis to Sacramento (something we'd done with Joshua about 2 years ago) and went to the Railroad Museum in Old Sac. It's just a short walk from the train station to the museum. Amtrack, besides being a fun experience, is a little fast than dealing with all the traffic, and cheaper than gas & parking and all that. When we went before it was Brian & Joshua's first time on a train (I'd had plenty of experience on the trains in Spain)...this was Nathaniel's first time and he had a blast. They also enjoyed playing with the Thomas display at the museum. Here are some pictures of their fun...Joshua took the picture of Daddy & Nathaniel...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment