+Large+e-mail+view.jpg)
Well, it snowed for 4.5 hours or more. And it did stick. By about 1 o'clock, it switched to rain and most has melted. Brian had to go to COS for a test and as he drove over the mountain to Yreka, he discovered that there was about 6 inches at the top of the mountain and quite a bit more on the Yreka side than on our side. I hope it doesn't get too cold before he drives home from class at 9 tonight so that the roads aren't too slick for him. We probably ended up with close to an inch - most of which has melted by now.+Large+e-mail+view.jpg)
The pond across the street
The front yard
Looking down the street
Looking up the street (behind the gray are the mountains)+Large+e-mail+view.jpg)
My car
The front steps
1 comment:
Great pictures. I didn't take any of our snow. That location thing is not very accurate. When I log in from Payson it says Provo, but when I log in from Provo it says West Jordan. Oh well, at least you know it's me since it is coming from my blog. Talk to you later.
Post a Comment