Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Nathaniel's Birthday Sweater...

The boys always get new hand-knit sweaters from their Great-Grandma Darlene for birthdays and Christmas...not only do they love their sweaters, but they get so many compliments! With Nathaniel's birthday being at the end of August, he doesn't usually get to wear his new sweaters for awhile...however, last Sunday (the 6th) it was pretty cool in the morning, so he got to wear one of his new sweaters and boy, did he look cute!

Joshua wore one of his sweaters from last Christmas, but took so long getting his shoes on that he didn't get a picture taken...but he was very handsome as well!


No baby yet...technically we're late...the due date was the 13th...but I'll consider us really late if she's not here by the 17th...which was the first due date we were given. The doctor expects me to have her sometime this week. If for some reason she doesn't arrive by Monday morning, we'll go to the hospital at 730 am to be induced. I don't think I look that big when I look down at my stomach...but when Brian took a few pictures the other day (the first we've taken this pregnancy) at just over 39 weeks, yeah, I'm huge! I think I'm having another 9 pound baby!

3 comments:

jojo103 said...

I'm so happy you posted a picture of yourself! You look great!

Annessa B. said...

What a beautiful sweater...adn belly! Can't wait to see that cute girls face.

Scrappin Melissa said...

She' beautiful!!! Thank you for sharing these photos with us.
Melissa from StoryTellers