Well, actually now it's two months and one week, but I just haven't had a chance to put pictures up this week...I took these last Saturday. She is now 10 lbs 13 oz...and 22 1/2" - 2 pounds & 2.5 inches since birth.
she is so adorable, Beth. I can't believe she is two months old already. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving. I think I do remember going out to the Nutty putty with you guys. I've been there a few times and am just trying to remember with who and when.
1 comment:
she is so adorable, Beth. I can't believe she is two months old already. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving.
I think I do remember going out to the Nutty putty with you guys. I've been there a few times and am just trying to remember with who and when.
Post a Comment