Still haven't gotten around to posting Christmas pictures - maybe by Easter :)
Here are a few pictures from the past week...Grace is progressing in the food department. So far I've made all her "squishy" food...pear sauce, applesauce and sweet potatoes. The only pictures I've taken are of the sweet potatoes because it photographs so much better :) She's loving it. And she's a much happier baby with food of substance in her tummy. At her 4 month check up last week the doctor said she was perfect...she's gained almost 5 pounds since birth and grown a little over 4 inches. She rolled over (back to tummy) for the first time this past Saturday. She's full of smiles all the time...Nathaniel says that she ate up all of her smiles (this was said on a day no one could get a smile out of her)...so I guess now she's releasing them all. The smiles are surprising at times though...her front bottom teeth are getting very very close to the surface...did I mention she's not quite 4 1/2 months old!
My daddy is silly!
Nathaniel is having fun with preschool. Unfortunately, his crazy parents gave him one heck of a name to spell...and we haven't even attempted his middle names, but he's doing pretty well with his first one! Today we did Fruit Loop math and he enjoyed it.
Joshua has started basketball at school 2 afternoons a week and really likes it. Little League sign-ups are next week...though they don't start actually playing until April I think. He's pretty excited about that as well. He got to babysit Grace one day last week - for about 10 minutes while she was sleeping. Nathaniel was sick (strep throat) and I had an appointment to take him to the clinic in town at 2pm...which is when Grandma has her lunch break. But she doesn't get home until a few minutes after 2 usually. It was raining and I really didn't want to deal with all 3 of them at the clinic...I'd done that a week before when I'd had all three of them checked for strep since Joshua was sick and it's going around the school (none had it then). So I left Grace sleeping in her crib and Joshua with strict orders to not take her out of the crib if she woke up, but to entertain her until Grandma got home. She didn't wake up and Joshua was a great babysitter...Nathaniel had left him with the parting words, "Joshua, you protect Grace because I'm not home to protect her!" I don't think we'll have to worry about her too much as she gets older if her brothers are already prepared to protect her at this age!
And that's about all for us right now...
1 comment:
They are absolutely darling! I love seeing her brothers interact with her.
Post a Comment