Grace is getting better and better at this sitting up thing. Here are a few pictures of her sitting up on our bed (I grabbed a blanket to make a better backdrop this time).




And also are few pictures of Grace and Nathaniel...she just wanted to stare at him, so I got some cute pictures of the two of them looking at each other.

I need to get some pictures of Joshua up here too...I just seem to take more pictures during the daytime when he's at school than in the evening when he's home.
3 comments:
They are so cute! You are really great at photographing the kids.
What cuties, Beth! And I love your bedroom wall color, by the way. :)
Super adorable!! Both Grace and Nathaniel - He still looks "fantastic" or whatever that word is that he was saying a bit ago :)
Post a Comment