
Joshua is playing soccer again this year. Last year he took a hiatus from soccer and tried flag football. As he told me, "I think I'm made more for soccer." Yep, I'd have to agree.He is the smallest one on the team - but his team consists of 3rd to 6th graders.
His team is called the Golden Stars (Joshua suggested that name and it won the vote - the other name was Reeses Peanut Butter Cups)
His favorite position to play is goalie.
Last week at one of his games he got an assist to the goal.

Now what on earth could be in here...
SURPRISE!!! It's a Nathaniel-in-the-box!Especially places where she's really not supposed to be...like behind
Daddy & Grandpa's chairs.
Here she's climbed under the table between their chairs in hopes to get back behind them so she can unplug the phone and the light again...but she was caught.

Alright, already, I'm coming out!





+Large+e-mail+view.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment