Monday, June 13, 2011

Primary Scripture Posters

Each year Primary (the children's classes at church) has an overall theme. 
Each month has a more specific theme and a scripture to go with it.
The kids are encouraged to memorize the scripture.
I decided to make a poster for each month with the scripture on it, and decided to use our own pictures for the posters.
I only had to set up 2 shots with them,
and downloaded one piece of Church artwork from lds.org.
I started this in January, and then February, and then the next thing I knew it was June!
Last week I finished up the whole year (and went back and did the months I'd missed).
I printed them out on photo paper, put them in page protectors and slapped them in a binder.
Took it to church yesterday, and the boys seemed to like it.
I'd also included a set of Articles of Faith puzzles that I'd downloaded from Sugardoodle in the binder.  They loved those too, but I need to make another set so there's no arguing of who gets to do the puzzles when :)
These are not in order by month, I've got too much helping going on on this end to get them rearranged.












1 comment:

Carla Gull said...

Beth--I love that you did these with your own pictures! So cute. I want to pin it! (pinterest.com) Thanks for sharing!