Monday, October 10, 2011

Pumpkin Patch!







i know it is blurry - i was too far away - but i liked her cute expression

sun in my eyes mommy




Yes! There's a local pumpkin patch this year :)  Grace has never been to one, and I don't think Nathaniel really remembers going to one (other than by seen pictures).  After soccer pictures Saturday morning, we stopped on our way home.  Joshua's teacher and her husband are the ones that operate & own it.  Gorgeous pumpkins!  I'd taken sweaters for all three kids to wear in hopes that I'd get a good picture to put in Christmas cards in a couple of months.  We'll see if I get a better one later since Grace did not want her picture taken and Nathaniel has a habit of not looking anywhere near the photographer.  It was almost too warm for sweaters (all knit by great-grandma Darlene), but they looked cute.  The weather was clear and warm.  (Unlike today where it has poured, we were without power for about 4 hours and the kids came home from school half an hour after it started and it's still cool and cloudy).  Nathaniel got to play with his friend/teammate/classmate Lucy again (they'd just seen each other at soccer pictures, but you'd have thought they hadn't seen each other in ages).  I should've taken a picture of Joshua with his teacher...duh.  Oh well, maybe next time.

1 comment:

nikki said...

looks like fun for everyone! I can't wait to go to a pumpkin patch with my family.