Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy Birthday, Joshua!!!

Six months late...I can't believe I didn't blog Joshua's birthday.  I realized this as I put up pictures about Grace's that I didn't think I had done Joshua's...and going back and looking, I hadn't.  Thank goodness he isn't checking out the family blog (he's not online really ever yet...a few more years before we have to worry about that, I hope).  Anyway, with the craziness of the month after his birthday (Brian's end of the semester, Brian in the hospital, end of school year stuff for the kids...) it just didn't happen.  So, without further ado, here is the
Ninth Birthday of Joshua Ammon Lee!!!  **I tried to do this yesterday, but Miss Grace got upset that I was at the computer (she was tired of playing Star Wars guys with her brothers) and turned off my computer...as the photos were loading)

The Transformer Birthday Cake...

The Birthday Boy

Fishing pole from Grandma and Grandpa (I believe this was in an earlier post when the boys & Brian went fishing at the pond across the street)

Do you think we have a Star Wars fan in the house?

The Gang

So hard to believe that he is NINE (and a half) now!!

With his cake...I think it's the same guy (Optimus Prime) as is on his T shirt

Blowing out those candles...

Group hug - they sure love their big brother!

1 comment:

jojo103 said...

Yes! It is hard to believe he is nine (and a half)!!!
Jo