![]() |
| Joshua took this picture of Grace and I while we waited for the ceremony to begin |
Last Friday night was Brian's graduation from the LVN program. After 3 long and arduous semesters (plus kidney stones, major bowel resection surgery, pnemonia, plueral effusion and what am I forgetting?) he has completed this first step in his journey to become an RN. Even with all of his health problems, he maintained a 4.0 GPA and was one of the student speakers at the graduation. We were all so happy to watch him walk across the stage. Hopefully next fall he'll begin the RN program. This semester will be just a regular semester of classes (yeah, no biggie...microbiology and physiology, plus a sociology and a speech class...piece of cake, right?!). Here are some pictures from that:








2 comments:
That is truly an accomplishment! Didn't you have a baby in there, too? Congratulations to both of you. I don't know that I could have stuck it out.
Thanks! Actually Grace was born the year before he started the LVN program, but he was in classes then...the only semester he hasn't gotten a 4.0. Supposedly, the RN part is hard, just not as hard...we'll see.
Post a Comment