Saturday, February 11, 2012
Geocaching...
Last Saturday afternoon, we decided to go geocaching. We hadn't gone in quite a while. We decided to head out past Callahan where we hadn't gone before. I hadn't been to that "edge" of the Valley in probably 20 years. Brian and the kids had never been there. We found 2 of the 3 we were looking for. We'll go back and look for the other one another day when it's warmer and lighter (it was 5 pm). Besides the two geocaches, we also found the spine to some kind of large animal. (I'm hoping it was an animal...I've been watching too much CSI and reruns of Cold Case, I think). I didn't take a picture of that - should've.
The kids thought the "dinosaur" rocks were pretty neat. One of the geocaches was hidden behind the larger of the two "dinos". Another day, in the summer, we'll go further up Scott Mountain.
We had Joshua take a picture of us too...I think the camera added back the 10 pounds I've lost in the past two months...darn it. We really enjoy geocaching...it's fun time together, plus it gets us out and exploring where we live.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
+Large+e-mail+view.jpg)
+Large+e-mail+view.jpg)
+Large+e-mail+view.jpg)
+Large+e-mail+view.jpg)
+Large+e-mail+view.jpg)
+Large+e-mail+view.jpg)
+Large+e-mail+view.jpg)
+Large+e-mail+view.jpg)
+Large+e-mail+view.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment