This was a pinterest idea...cut the toe portion of an old sock and cut the bottom off an empty water bottle. Unite the two, dip them in bubble solution and BLOW!! And then you get Bubble Snakes. We had fun with these for half an hour or so one day at the end of June. My plan had been for me to get them started, and then I could go back inside and do the dishes or something (read). But it never happened. But we had FUN!
| Grace did quite well...after we got her to understand that you exhaled not inhaled...and once the bubbles stopped coming out of her mouth :) |
| And as sometimes (but not often enough) happens, Grace was worn out and collapsed in the chair while I was getting things cleaned up and lunch ready. |
1 comment:
Yeah! That is so cool. I'm glad to know that works. I saw it on pinterest and wanted to try it with my preschool class, but ran out of time. Thanks for giving me the lowdown. The kids are darling!
Post a Comment