The fifth grade gets to go to an outdoor school/camp in May. They earn money by selling tickets to a lasagna dinner in early February.
Between the tickets sold prior to the dinner and at the door, as well as desserts sold and auctioned off, they made the $5,800 that they needed to go ot the camp.
Joshua worked so hard!! He was great during the dinner serving, etc., but I was even more impressed come 6:30 p.m. when it was clean up time (and he hadn't been home since 7:40 that morning when he caught the bus) and he was still going strong helping clear tables, fold up and put away tables and chairs, and doing whatever he could to help out. |
1 comment:
Cute stuff! Way to go Joshua! (I have been there and no how nerve-wracking it is;)) And Nathaniel, that is a fabulous rocket! I don't think Geddy gets to do that in 1st grade here! We just might have to do one on our own at home. And Little Miss Princess Grace...thank goodness Mommy got you out of your baby stroller! Love you all!
Post a Comment