I swear, Joshua has the eternal cold this spring! It goes away, then a couple of weeks later he's got the sniffles and a cough again and starts to lose his voice. Then Nathaniel starts in with a runny nose, etc. Well, part of his problem is his upper right front tooth is about through the skin, so that doesn't help. I stayed home with both boys today instead of going to church...that was fun. Actually, I'd been up with Nathaniel most of the night, so probably couldn't even have played the piano in Relief Society like I was supposed to. I did tons of laundry today - washed sheets, blankets, pillows & stuffed animals...flipped their mattresses and got the air purifier going. This crazy weather isn't helping either...we were up in the upper 80s for a few days, then dropped to the 60s and then rain and now this coming week we're supposed to be back in the 80s!
Joshua is anxiously anticipating his birthday in 8 days. He can't wait to be five. He wants to start kindergarten that very same day, or maybe the next one, but I think we've finally got him convinced that he has to wait until August. He does get to get his own library card at Storytime the day after his birthday (you have to be 5 or in school) so that is helping him some.
I did a scrapbook page yesterday and finished it today...I like how it turned out :)
http://forum.storytellersclub.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=21783
It was going to be an entry for a monochromatic contest, but I ran across this dotted paper and loved it so skipped the mono. stuff :)
We're having a crop night at the church this coming Friday...I'm in charge so I hope it turns out and we have a good turnout. We're hoping to do this the last Friday of each month...I've got to get all my stuff together for the mini-class I'm teach at it as well as pull my stuff together to take to work on.
Well, better get the sheets on our bed since I didn't get to that earlier today and try to get to sleep at least for a little while before Nathaniel wakes up. He was in bed shortly after 9, so I'm sure he'll be waking up at least once in the night!
Joshua is anxiously anticipating his birthday in 8 days. He can't wait to be five. He wants to start kindergarten that very same day, or maybe the next one, but I think we've finally got him convinced that he has to wait until August. He does get to get his own library card at Storytime the day after his birthday (you have to be 5 or in school) so that is helping him some.
I did a scrapbook page yesterday and finished it today...I like how it turned out :)
http://forum.storytellersclub.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=21783
It was going to be an entry for a monochromatic contest, but I ran across this dotted paper and loved it so skipped the mono. stuff :)

We're having a crop night at the church this coming Friday...I'm in charge so I hope it turns out and we have a good turnout. We're hoping to do this the last Friday of each month...I've got to get all my stuff together for the mini-class I'm teach at it as well as pull my stuff together to take to work on.
Well, better get the sheets on our bed since I didn't get to that earlier today and try to get to sleep at least for a little while before Nathaniel wakes up. He was in bed shortly after 9, so I'm sure he'll be waking up at least once in the night!
1 comment:
Wow...you are so good at scrapbooking. I enjoy it, but I've never felt "good" at it. It truly is a talent. Your boys will treasure their scrapbooks, that's for sure. Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment