Thursday, July 26, 2007

Some more videos

Well, I succeeded the first time, so I'm going to try again with some videos I took of the boys in June (also with the digital camera). Make sure I really know how to do this :)

First - Joshua reading his Spider-man comics from Great-Grandpa Ken



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting


Here are two of Joshua & Nathaniel...all of these were from the end of May and beginning of June. Joshua was trying to teach Nathaniel how to say Hi and wave (he now does this all the time) As you can see, we're also watching one of our favorite shows.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting

1 comment:

jojo103 said...

Hey, Beth! I love the music on the blog this week!
Tell Joshua I'm really impressed with his swimming. I was a drop out when I took lessons the summer before kindergarten. I was too scared of the deep end, and I refused to go back after 2 days! He is much braver than I was at that age :)
I wish I had read your blog yesterday; I would have tagged along and helped you with Nathaniel.
Can't believe school is nearly starting either.
Jo