Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Dance Dance Dance

** I tried to post this last Tuesday, but blogger wouldn't load the videos! Finally, I got a couple to load tonight!**

Nathaniel loves music...and when it starts, he usually does too! He loves to dance and hop and spin. Last week he watched some dancing videos of his cousin Geddy on their blog and keeps talking about Geddy dancing (yes, he can finally pretty much say Geddy instead of calling his cousin Deado). Yesterday we finally got our little stereo hooked up in our bedroom and he was dancing to the music. I grabbed the camera and got a few videos of him and he wanted me to show them to Geddy...so here you go Ged, just for you, Naniel (like Daniel but with an "n", that's how he says Nathaniel) dancing. (My favorite is the second one where he spins in a circle the whole time and then tries to walk at the very end...he did that tonight while trying to do the Mexican Hat Dance at a thing at the elementary school...good thing his bottom is well-padded in his diaper!)