+Large+e-mail+view.jpg)
+Large+e-mail+view.jpg)
+Large+e-mail+view.jpg)
It rained most of Thursday night, but come Friday morning, it was just damp and cool. By one o'clock (parade time) it was cloudy and breezy, but no rain so the parade was on! It was fun to watch Joshua march in the same parade I had marched in for several years.
He made a wonderful Harry Potter...even with blond hair! And Nathaniel made a cute little Spidey.
After the parade it was time for the class party. They played some games - which Nathaniel joined in on. Brian manned the bean bag toss and Nathaniel had fun with him.
+Large+e-mail+view.jpg)
+Large+e-mail+view.jpg)
We trick-or-treated for a couple of hours. It sprinkled on us briefly, but not too badly. It did start to get cold and windy as we finished up. We went to many of the same houses I trick-or-treated at growing up. The last time I'd trick-or-treated had been when I was a senior in high school and took Carrie, who was in kindergarten at the time! That was 18 years ago!

Both boys made sure to say Thank You at every house...and Nathaniel charmed people with his cute little Tickorteet. We were all exhausted by the time we got home.
No comments:
Post a Comment