Friday, February 13, 2009

Joshua's story

Joshua's class has been studying space and planets for the past few weeks. A couple of weeks ago when I subbed in his class they started Space ABC books and I read them a fun story about penpals (one from Earth and one from another planet). Later that week they had to write their own stories I guess...here is Joshua's, complete with illustration. He just needs to remember to use a capital letter at the beginning of each sentence. At least he remembers to put a period at the end of each sentence!

A Gerzonk came to my house. He was small. He was skinny. He had two fat legs. He had three circle bodies. He had four long arms. He had five square heads. He had yellow hair. He cleaned my yard. I felt happy.

2 comments:

Hirsche Family said...

Tell Joshua I enjoyed the story. I will have to show Geddy when I get home tonight. His printing is so neat! I am very impressed! I also loved the picture.

Annessa said...

So cool to see pictures of your mission!