One Sunday afternoon a few weeks back we took a walk down the hill to the City Park. There's a little playground at it now (there wasn't one there when I was a kid - it was just a park).



There are swings, a play structure with slides and a couple of animals to bounce on...the boys both like the frog!






There are swings, a play structure with slides and a couple of animals to bounce on...the boys both like the frog!

Grandma & Grandpa even walked down with us...they even swung on the swings!
Nathaniel informed me that there's a "Fawfwa" (ie. Joshua) slide and a "Nan'iel" (Nathaniel) slide. One is big & "scary" for my little 2 1/2 year old, but not at all for my 6 1/2 year old!

Since January brought us NO SNOW (not a good thing for the water supply) and barely any rain, the boys were able to go play at the park quite a few times. They love to walk down to it anytime Mommy or usually Daddy, has time to take them.

2 comments:
Such cute boys! I love the looks you captured on Nathanial's face. Fun pics of your parents, too.
It's so great to see your darling family. I just love the picture of Joshua reading his scriptures. How sweet. I hope you are doing well. xoxo
Post a Comment