Friday, February 25, 2011

Grace

Grace is 17 months old now!!
These pictures are all from January (mid-to late), sorry Grandma, I haven't taken much this month with everyone being sick. And the ones I've taken, I haven't downloaded yet!
Sitting pretty in the kitchen

Peanut butter sandwich and her first banana (she is sooooooooo picky with her food!!)

And she's a really messy eater...

...and a lazy eater...why hold the food when she can prop it up on something?

Her brothers hate the "strings" on the banana

"Helping" Mommy

Our little Beaver...she destroys, errr, devours, books (and anything wooden)

In January she moved to a big girl bed...we got her a toddler bed. We were worried she was going to tumble out of the crib if she tried to climb out.
There's not quite enough room for a full-size twin bed in the bedroom, but this cute
little toddler bed fits at the end of the bunk beds perfectly!!
She loves it...just wish she'd sleep all night in it!!!

No comments: