Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Conversation with Grace...

Grace and I were just looking at pictures on the computer of her first couple of months of life. She loves looking at her baby pictures. We talked about how I've saved some of her clothes and blankets for when she is a mommy with her own kids.  She loves that idea...and then we had the following conversation:

GRACE: Mommy, know what I'm gonna' name my daughter?
ME: No, what (figuring it would be Grace or Olivia - her two go to names for all her dolls, or sometimse Sofia from her new favorite disney princess)
GRACE: Sunny.
ME: Sunny, really? Okay.
GRACE: And know what I'm gonna' name her brother?
ME: No (seriously was not expecting her answer)
GRACE: Cloudy.
ME: Really, that's interesting. (Hey, she's got the correlation of sunny and cloudy down...that's good)
GRACE: Yeah, like Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs.
ME: Ohhh.

Yep, she's a fun one. Hopefully in 20 years or so when she's a mom she's come up with some other names. And if not, hopefully her husband has some better ideas :)






At the park down the street from our house a couple of weeks ago.
Nathaniel had been home sick for over a week with ear infections and strep throat and was finally feeling better and the weather was nice, so we had a picnic lunch and played at the park on Dad's day off.

No comments: