Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Tired Boy



This is Nathaniel, Sunday afternoon. I brought him home from church a little early because of his majorly runny nose. He'd fallen asleep with Brian and by the time I was able to get away from the piano and get him he was out. But it was horribly windy and as soon as we took him outside he woke up. He did fall asleep on the short short drive home from the church, but didn't stay that way. I even tried nursing him, which did no good. Brian had a meeting after church, so he and Joshua didn't get home until after 2. I fixed the boys a peanut butter sandwich and put Nathaniel in his portable high chair in the living room...then I was talking with Brian about his meeting, etc. while he changed out of his suit and stuff. When we went back out into the living room, this is what we found. I guess whatever Living Scriptures video Joshua had put on, it just wasn't exciting enough to keep the boy awake! Joshua helped me by pulling the chair out from underneath Nathaniel as I lifted him up and then I just laid him on a blanket on the floor. Such a tired boy!

No comments: