Friday, I went to turn on my computer and nothing happened. Something in that machine has died. Hopefully it's nothing that has destroyed my folders of pictures from April and May of this year. Sarah and Dave are coming over on Friday to hopefully save those. The thing is almost 4 years old...and it's an eMachine (which Best Buy so highly recommended and this is the 3rd one that we had (we'd had two at Brian's old office) and the only one that still works). I'm getting used to Brian's HP that has Vista on it...kind of a pain. Eventually I'll get my photo program on here and figure out how to download pictures from the computer so I can upload them to here.
Other than that our excitement has been strep throat - Joshua might have had it...nathaniel tested positive for it and has another ear infection. Almost half of joshua's class was out with it last week. What a way to end the school year...only 6 more days to go. I'll be glad for next year when he goes all day so that we don't have this 4 days a week one thing and one day a week something else and oh, yeah, don't forget the first Friday of the month to come in the morning. Such a pain. Now it's time to go pick him up and go to the library...we skipped Storytime today...too much to do getting ready for lots of company this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment