Friday, May 30, 2008

School's Out!!!

Watching Wiggles on Mommy & Daddy's bed one morning


Yay...we're happy, yes, even Mommy is happy, that school is out for the summer. Joshua finished kindergarten in what seemed like the blink of an eye! It's been fun, but we're ready for a break now. He's reading well in Spanish and in English, so we'll be working on keeping that up all summer.

Memorial Day in the backyard watching everyone play cowboy golf.
The shirts (courtesy of Grandma and Grandpa) say I MAKE A LOT OF NOISE...how true!

I know Nathaniel will love Joshua being home all the time...especially right now after his in-house playmate has left. Carol, Scott and Geddy left a few hours ago to begin their drive back home. The boys seemed to enjoy playing together this week...being exactly one month apart, it was almost like having twins at times. They interacted much more this year than they did last year when we all got together.

Wearing matching shirts (again courtesy of Grandma and Grandpa) the "almost twin" cousins smiling so cute for their mommies...Carol took this picture this morning before they left.



I'm trying to get caught up on laundry and dishes (you can never get caught up on those two chores, darn it!), but wanted to do a quick post while the boys are finishing their lunches. It sounds like they're having a burping contest out there...great...I thought I was still a few years away from that! I'll get some pictures posted eventually. I've figured out more on this new computer than I knew a last week. Mine is dead...but Sarah and Dave were able to save what I needed off of its hard drive, so I'm happy.

1 comment:

jojo103 said...

Those shirts would make such great gifts! Do you know where your mom got them?
JoAnn