I'm still here...just have such limited internet time now with everything going on, that I rarely have time to update the blog...and when I do, the internet just doesn't seem to cooperate!
So for a quick entry...Joshua and Brian are both getting into the swing of things with their schooling. Nathaniel is having fun playing outside and I'm getting my stuff ready to turn in to substitute teach.
Here's a picture of Nathaniel a couple of weeks ago...he decided that he didn't want to wait for his turn for his bath and literally decided to dive right in - half dressed! He was in his diaper and shirt. I was getting towels out or something when he decided to do this...Joshua & he thought it was funny...I didn't.
1 comment:
Gabe tries that all the time...and i'm sure he will find success sometime in the next year. Glad things are going well, Beth.
Post a Comment