Last week I got my hair cut (sorry, no pictures available). Yesterday it was the boys' turn. I stayed home and let Brian have the "fun" of taking them. Also, we never agree how short to get Nathaniel's hair cut - I like that his hair actually has some body to it (as opposed to Joshua's & mine which is straight straight straight) and like to leave a little length so that it parts (which it does naturally). Joshua's we usually get short.
This is what Brian brought home to me...
Our studious 1st grader

The rambunctious 2 1/2 year old

He did not want me to take his picture until we convinced him that we really needed to so that we could send a picture to Geddy since his mom had sent one of his new haircut last week.

And no, Shadow did NOT get a haircut...though I won't be surprised if Nathaniel tries that one someday! She was just sitting on the monitor trying to be invisible. This was the first time she'd voluntarily got up on it since Mouse died a couple of weeks ago. I'd put her up there a couple of days ago and she'd had a very difficult time adjust her corpulent body on the narrow space. I guess she's figured out her body mass placement now. But she still keeps a wary eye on the lookout for Mouse - she just knows that that tiny powerful other cat is somewhere waiting to jump out and hiss at her. (Mouse weighed maybe 3 pounds on a good day...Shadow tips the scales at 15 pounds).

2 comments:
What a beautiful cat! And the boys look so old in their new haircuts.
I know what you mean!! And can you believe that's the same cat that we had when I watched Gehrig...the years have definitely been good to her :)
Post a Comment