Better late than never, right? Last week there was just too much snow and too much other stuff for me to get around to taking a picture of the boys to send to the grandparents and great-grandparents. Today was a beautiful day, they both happened to be wearing red shirts (that didn't even happen on Valentine's Day!) and Nathaniel agreed that I could take his picture. So we went out to the backyard and I had them sit on the narrow wooden wall that goes in front of the old maple tree (I shouldn't call it old, I vaguely remember when my dad planted it) and took 4 pictures. The last two are my favorite...Joshua was playing too serious in the first one (he told me he was, and I quote, "changing my smile, Mom!") and in the second one they were so cute as they were grinning at each other, but Joshua moved his head as the shutter clicked. Anyway, they're adorable and both look way too old too me...where are my babies going? And grandparents that might read this...your pictures will be in the mail tomorrow or Monday.




3 comments:
So cute! I especially like the last one. And i love the new look of your blog!
So adorable...I especially like the last one. And cute blog layout...i love it!
They are super cute!
Post a Comment