Monday, March 30, 2009


Not much happening lately...same old thing. We're all getting ready for Carrie's wedding that is in just a few days now! On the 21st we were able to go up to the Medford temple when she went for the first time. Brian & I had never been to that temple before...it's small...but beautiful.


Spring is coming...daffodils are starting to bloom and there are violets all over in the grass and flower beds both here and down at Grandma's.


Nathaniel and I are starting a little bit of preschool stuff. I'm starting a little earlier than I did with Joshua, but once school starts at the end of August and he turns 3, I'll be a little busy :) We're expecting a baby in mid-September, so that will but preschool on hold for a few weeks, I'm sure! So last week he did a fun art project. He likes anything that he can touch and feel, so we made a collage with a bunch of different kinds of beans (and a few scraps of paper). Joshua was disappointed that he'd missed out on something that looked so fun, but I told him he got to do fun stuff at school that Nathaniel missed out on, so I thought they were even.

No comments: