The boys and I began Saint Patrick's Day on Saturday...Joshua requested green pancakes shaped like shamrocks. I knew I wouldn't have time to do it Tuesday morning, so I did them on Saturday. I only made one shamrock a piece, but made plenty of regular green pancakes that they enjoyed Tuesday (and other days this week.)

On Tuesday, Daddy used his leprechaun magic and made green milk! They thought that was pretty cool. Joshua has figured out the "magic" and wanted to explain it to Nathaniel, but we got him convinced to let Nathaniel be fascinated and if he doesn't figure it out next year, maybe then he can explain it.

Both boys wore green...here are our little leprechauns! (And they do have Irish blood on both sides, so they can proudly say, "Kiss me, I'm Irish!" though neither of them would!)

Joshua was hoping for rain and a rainbow on St. Patrick's Day so he could follow it to the end and find a leprechaun with his pot of gold. We had a rainbow...it was just on the 16th not the 17th. But a leprechaun did visit his classroom Tuesday morning. Besides making a mess of the room, the leprechaun left them a pot of gold. Joshua said it was better than real gold because it was actually chocolate!
And this is just Nathaniel and Daddy sitting at Grandma and Grandpa's computer getting ready to play a game. So cute!


1 comment:
Hi Beth! I promise if you win the drawing, I will send it with you sister. What a great idea.
How are you feeling?
Sure love ya,
Sharon
Post a Comment