For the first time ever, since we've had kids, we were able to do the Easter basket thing in the morning...Brian has always had to be at church early it seems like and there just was never time. This year, he had no early morning meetings, so the Easter bunny was able to come, bring baskets and hide eggs in the morning.
Last year's Easter egg hunt, etc. is a blur to me and I don't remember how "in" to it Nathaniel was. This year he was pretty dang excited to look for those eggs.
So was Joshua, but he did restrain himself and let Nathaniel find 6 eggs (there were a dozen) with minimal help and interference.
They were both happy with the little things in their baskets...Nathaniel got a m0nkey beach towel and pjs...summer stuff that just wouldn't work to wait for his birthday at the end of August. Joshua got a Star Wars quote book (from the orginial 3 movies) and a summer outfit. The Easter bunny brought minimal candy this year, but there was no complaints. (Easter bunny must have gone shopping for treats after eating a big lunch or something :))
For some reason I can't get pictures to load into blogger right now...I'll load them into my facebook account and post a link and you can look at them there until Blogger starts to behave itself!
1 comment:
I'm glad to hear you had a good Easter. Fun to be together as a family in the morn, huh?
Post a Comment