
When we went down to Sacramento for the wedding we stayed at Brian's brother & sister-in-law's house in Woodland...the boys started out the night sharing a bed. Nathaniel didn't last long before he climbed in with us (he was removed by me and put in our bed actually - he'd rolled on to Joshua's head!).
Sunday we went down to Grandma Darlene's for dinner and time to visit with Uncle Ken & Aunt Liliana and my cousins, Denisse & Brandy and meet Brandy's daughter, Addison for the first time. (Brandy's husband Nick as well as my brother-in-law Scott hadn't made it out for the wedding because of work).
He wandered off, as is his tendency lately, and was across the street playing with rocks & pine cones for awhile. Addison joined him. He'd throw rocks in the road and she'd through them back. Neither were overly cooperative about pictures. I got a few of Nathaniel...+Large+e-mail+view.jpg)
He refused to look at the camera - unusual for him...
This picture is my favorite (since he looked at me!) But it isn't focused well (I was suppressing a sneeze!). I look at it and try to figure out who in the heck does he look like...he doesn't even look like himself in it. He looks like pictures of my dad when he was little. I'll have to find one to compare.
Group shoots taken in Grandma's backyard...

+Large+e-mail+view.jpg)
+Large+e-mail+view.jpg)
+Large+e-mail+view.jpg)
Grandma Lorrayne & Grandpa Bruce with their
No comments:
Post a Comment