






Kick-back day...boys and Brian helped Mom and Dad weed the garden this morning - I did dishes and laundry. Around noon Brian & the boys and I walked down to the City Park where Brian had been asked to sing the National Anthem.
He also asked Joshua to join him...they sounded great (and that's not just because I'm biased!) After that and lunch, Brian and the boys ran down to Fort Jones and got some sparklers and a couple of fireworks..

.and some smoke bombs that we did a little while ago (see the above pictures! We're about ready to go do the fireworks and sparklers. While they were gone I started going through all the baby clothes...weeding out stuff that I'm tired of seeing on two kids already, or stuff that I know won't work due to the season (stuff of Joshua's that Nathaniel was never able to wear), etc. I have a garbage bag full of clothes and still have tons. Lots will work for a girl, but I'll get rid of more if we get a Grace instead of another boy :) And I just got an exciting email/message via Facebook. I've been hunting for my college roommate Megan for a few years...I found who I thought was her husband on Facebook a few months ago...turns out it was and he just sent a message that she'll email me - what a nice early birthday present!!We did our sparklers and fireworks (all two of them). Got a few decent pictures, but will have to post them tomorrow...time to get Nathaniel to sleep now!
No comments:
Post a Comment