Last Tuesday Brian was home early (he'd had to lead music at a funeral) so we took the boys to the park. Nathaniel loved swinging and try to crawl off the blanket and eat the grass. He also liked sliding down the slide with Daddy. Joshua loved everything - including playing with the new lawn games we got at Walmart awhile back. Yesterday was Youth Day here in Winters...I'll post pictures of that when I have time to download them. Tomorrow is the big day here in our house - Joshua turns 5! He is so excited for the birthday that means he's old enough for kindergarten. Nathaniel hit 8 months on Friday...and his third tooth (and first upper one) FINALLY broke through sometime between Friday night and Saturday morning. Hopefully he'll be in a better humor now! We had a few practically sleepless nights earlier last week.
Here are a few photos from the park...enjoy!
1 comment:
What a fun treat to be able to go to the park as a family!! How great is that? Usually it's just us moms with all our kiddos. I hope Josh's birthday party was a hit!
Post a Comment