Friday, December 28, 2007

One of those pictures...

You know, sometimes you take a picture that you're so pleased with you just have to share it? Well, this is one I took of the boys yesterday. I hadn't had a chance to get a picture of them in front of the tree yet and before we take it down this weekend, I wanted a picture of them together in front of the tree. Joshua tried telling me not to bother because I'd taken a picture of them in front of the tree last year. He finally agreed to let me do it, even though he didn't agree with me that he and Nathaniel have changed a lot since last year's picture. So here is the 2007 Brothers in front of the Christmas Tree photo:



And to prove that yes, they have changed since last year's picture, here it is:


No comments: