Joshua loves to read...Nathaniel loves to be read to. Nathaniel will pick up a book, smile at you and (if you're sitting on the floor), turn around and back up to you and plop down in your lap. Now, once he smiles, you're lost and you know you have to read to him or he'll get rather irritated. One morning after I got him dressed and got Joshua ready for school, he grabbed a book and smiled at me. The only problem was, I was still in my pjs and needed to get ready, too. So, I roped big brother into reading duty. Joshua wasn't too sure about it at first (but, mommy, I can't read all the words...that's fine, Joshua, just tell him the names of the animals) and neither was Nathaniel. He wouldn't sit in Joshua's lap - he tried to sit next to him, but that just didn't work. This was the end result...
1 comment:
sooo sweet...i love sweet brothers!!
Post a Comment