Friday, September 14, 2007

Blogger video

Well, I noticed the other day that Blogger now has a way for you to upload videos. And Carol has done so successfully in her new blog, so I'm going to see how it works and if it makes things load any better for people than dropshots did.

This first video is from last September when Brian sang at the Sacramento Temple Dedication. This is from the rehearsal the day before. The boys and I went to that (Nathaniel was 6 days old) because I wanted to hear it and being as Nathaniel was so little, I wasn't attending the dedication.

This next video is from Grandma Darlene's 80th birthday a couple of weeks ago. Nathaniel had a blast taking things from her little cupboard, putting them on the rug by the sink and then taking them back again. It was too funny to watch him.

No comments: