Nothing overly exciting going on in our lives. Joshua's at school (today is a morning kinder day), Nathaniel is napping and Brian is at work. I'm trying to get my stuff together for the class I'm teaching on conducting music at Enrichment tomorrow night. I need to blow up some things on the copier, but need to wait until Nathaniel is awake because it's kind of loud. I taught myself how to lead music out of the back of the hymn book, so this will be interesting. The church has a conducting course book...I was able to download it from lds.org and it has a lot of helpful information in it, but I'm only going to have about 15 minutes to teach this, so we'll see how much I can cram in! I'm trying to figure out some other things for Enrichment, to get prepared for the coming months and how to get things working. And try to get stuff ready for the craft fair in Etna in a couple of weeks. At least Nathaniel slept all night last night - for the most part. It was after 11, I think, when he finally fell asleep. But he didn't wake up until 7. We put the rail thingie that we used on the side of Joshua's bed when he went into a twin bed...we used that on his crib mattress on the floor so he couldn't roll all over the room in his sleep. So I don't know if that helped or what, we'll see tonight.
I'm trying to do better at reading my scriptures every day...I think about it every day, does that count? Anyway, we have a little perpetual calendar that we got at Deseret Book several years ago and it has a scripture for each day. So I thought, well, I'll at least make sure to read that every day, that'll be a start. So today's scripture was short, yet powerful...John 14:15 "If ye love me, keep my commandments." So simple, yet so hard sometimes - in different ways for everyone.
No pictures today...unless I take some of the boys later, I haven't taken many pictures in the past week or so...hate being that busy that I don't even take pictures of them...and they're so dang cute :)
No comments:
Post a Comment