When I read Carol's blog yesterday (we both seem to have been bitten by the not-posting-in-awhile bug) she mentioned carving their pumpkin and how Geddy wasn't too happy with them cutting up his pumpkin and that he sampled raw pumpkin and thankfully DIDN'T like it. Well, then I realized that I hadn't posted our carving pictures. So here are a few pictures. Nathaniel, as you can see, entertained himself for a good part of the time with a lid to a box.

He did enjoy sticking his hand inside the pumpkins though

He did kind of lick his hand, but nothing like what Joshua did on his 2nd Halloween
Joshua - October 2003 - 18 months
Joshua carved his own pumpkin this year - he wanted to make it look scary...but once he was finished decided it wasn't that scary and next year he'd make a scarier one!



Brian and I got creative this year and used stencil things to carve our pumpkins...Brian not only carved the front of his, but also the sides.



Brian's pumpkin - all sides.

My pumpkin

Joshua's pumpkin
No comments:
Post a Comment