Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Raking Leaves video




For the first time ever, I think, we were able to rake leaves in the front yard and the boys could jump in them. In years past, we always had wind that blew them out of the tree and yard before they turned colors...or it would rain and they'd get all wet and nasty...or we had a dog and the leaves would, well, they'd hide stuff you really didn't want to jump into. This afternoon, after school, the boys and I raked the leaves and they jumped into them. Joshua had a blast...Nathaniel wasn't sure if he should throw the leaves, jump into them or what. I got a short video clip with the camera of them doing Buzz Lightyear's "to infinity and beyond" jump into the leaves...Nathaniel wasn't too sure of what he should do...I don't think he was too keen on diving face first into the leaves!


No comments: