Sunday, July 20, 2008

Old roll of film

When we went on our little day trips last week, I unearthed our APS camera because I was hoping for some cool panoramic picture opportunities. We did have some of those :) There was a roll of film in the camera and 3 pictures had been taken on it. But the batteries were dead in the camera. Fortunately, we had an extra battery in our battery stash (which in and of itself is bizarre because we never buy that kind of battery). So, until I picked up the photos at Walmart last week, I had no idea what was on the camera. The last time I really remember using it was when we went to Hawaii in 2004. I remember telling Brian that I wanted to take some panoramic pictures of Nathaniel when he was a baby because we'd taken some of Joshua (really showed his length!) But I didn't remember if we'd ever done that. Well, we didn't but these are the pictures I found in the stack...
Nathaniel on October 22, 2006 - just 5 days shy of 2 months old
Joshua - exactly 2 years ago - July 20, 2006 - playing with his Star Wars guys in his room

1 comment:

Annessa said...

How fun is that! Like a hidden treasure.