Last week we got to do some fun things...luckily before Mommy got sick!

On the 23rd we went to Kids Gone Wild...this cool place in Vacaville that has a bunch of bounce houses set up in a warehouse type building. We hadn't gone there since before Nathaniel was born. I thought he'd be a little hesitant and scared of the big slide...yeah right!
This is Nathaniel I'm talking about! The first time he came down it he came off and told me "More!" and did the sign for more. After countless times, I asked him if he was done and wanted to do something else and he informed me "No, again!" We went with Nathaniel's friend Cole and his mom Kathie.
This is Nathaniel I'm talking about! The first time he came down it he came off and told me "More!" and did the sign for more. After countless times, I asked him if he was done and wanted to do something else and he informed me "No, again!" We went with Nathaniel's friend Cole and his mom Kathie.This is Cole...I thought it would make a cool picture to get one of the boys to look at me throught this tunnel...but neither would cooperate.
.JPG)
.JPG)

.JPG)
Then on the 24th, we went on a tour of one of the fire stations in Davis (thank you for inviting us, Kathie and Cole!).
Joshua's an old pro when it comes to fire trucks since he's ridden on one in a parade several times (the first time when he was just 3 months old), but it was Nathaniel's first time to be up close and personal with the trucks and he loved it.
He even went up and helped the fire fighters demonstrate "STOP, DROP, and ROLL" which Joshua explained to the group, but refused to demonstrate..JPG)
Then Mommy got sick for a few days. I thought it was mainly my back which I've been having some problems with, but then I started throwing up. Monday I couldn't even keep water down. But then on Tuesday I woke up and felt fine...I was hungry for the first time in 3 days. I don't know if I ate something that messed me up, if I had some bug or what, but I'm so grateful to feel better now.
Today, after Joshua's next-to-last swimming lesson (I believe that would make it his penultimate), the boys enjoyed some juice bars...Nathaniel really enjoyed his :)
1 comment:
Kudos on using "penultimate"...and I'm sorry you were sick!
Jo
Post a Comment