Joshua is spending the week up at Grandma & Grandpa's in Etna. We took him up Saturday and came back home yesterday. It was a quick trip that is kind of a blur to me because most of it was spent with a sick Nathaniel...who is finally feeling better today.
Anyway, Joshua FINALLY got to go fishing using Mommy's old fishing pole! He's wanted to do that for years. Grandpa Bruce and Grandma Lorrayne took him to Camp Eden today and he caught a trout! Here are a couple of pictures that they sent us today and the email he dictated to Grandma.


Hi Mom, Dad and Nathaniel, I got my mail today. It is on my dresser. I love you and miss you. I had fun fishing. Here are a couple pictures. I got the fish by myself. I am going to eat it for dinner tonight. Grandpa and Grandma say I am a real fisherman now, I got a hook stuck in my thumb! Will see you Friday. Love, Joshua
1 comment:
That's great the Joshua gets to spend time with his G&G. I bet you and Nathaniel miss him, though. YOu'll be ready for him to come home, but will he?
Post a Comment