Here are the pictures that I couldn't get to upload last week from our trip to San Francisco. The top picture is the boys in front of the Coast Guard panel at the statue of the Lone Sailor. The others are pretty self-explanatory :)
Well we did it again, simultaneous blogging. When I signed on it said you hadn't updated for 6 days. By the time I got done with my entry it said you had updated an hour ago. Weird how we do that! Great pictures. I definitely have some good-looking nephews! Love you guys!
2 comments:
Well we did it again, simultaneous blogging. When I signed on it said you hadn't updated for 6 days. By the time I got done with my entry it said you had updated an hour ago. Weird how we do that! Great pictures. I definitely have some good-looking nephews! Love you guys!
Great pics! And would you believe that hubs and I were in San Francisco last week as well?
Post a Comment