Well, it doesn't matter where I hide it or how many times I say no, somehow Nathaniel keeps finding that stuff. This time it will all go in the garbage. When I put him down for his nap this afternoon, I couldn't figure out what was wrong with his sheet...it seemed like it was stuck together. Surprise - it was - with Silly Putty. Lovely. So I just did some research for how to remove it from fabric and found that Crayola has a site that lists how to remove stains from their various products all kinds of things. Now that is a very useful website for any mother, is it not?
I hope we still have WD-40 in the garage.Of course, I don't have time to do this now...we have to leave in about 20 minutes to go pick up Brian's great-nephew from daycare. Today is Brian's oldest brother, Terry's, 50th birthday. They (the 3 brothers plus Terry's son-in-law) started the morning with some golf. Then lunch and then they all (including Terry & Eric's wives and the 2 sisters that came and Eric's 2 girls) went to see the new Batman movie. Joshua had swimming lessons and Batman isn't exactly a movie I'd want to take the boys to without having seen it first. So we get to pick up Zack and wait for them to get back from the movie...it's 2.5 hours long! Nathaniel will not be happy because he's not going to get to go swimming because he has a cold.
Today is also my sister's anniversary - happy 11th Carol & Scott!
3 comments:
Beth, thanks for posting our wedding pages. It is so hard to believe it has been 11 years!!!! Wish I was still so skinny;) At least Geddy recognizes Mama and Daddy in the pictures.
Hey Beth,
So, you're thinking of moving, too? Where to and when? Any chance you're coming to Utah??? I know the thought of going through all this stuff is just depressing. You can do it!!!
Right now, we're in St. George. We've been here for just over 3 years. I'm not looking forward to trying to sell our house. I'm having a bit of a hard time thinking of making the change. It's just so much more comfortable staying put. Who wants to move out of their comfort zone!
Good luck to you. I hope it all works out for you.
That's wierd. I commented, yesterday, but it got lost. I will try again.
So, when and where are you planning on moving? I hate the whole packing and moving thing, too. Good luck with it. This will be the first move where I haven't had a ton of help. We had the professionals do it for us when we moved here. It was awesome. I'm half tempted to do it again. We'll see.
Right now, we're in St. George.
Good luck getting that putty out of the sheets. :)
Post a Comment